June 21, 2010

Pocket Fold Wedding Invitations in Clover & Pink.

Dear friends of ours, Brent and Michala, are getting married this July. Brent and I met one weekend when we had a big group in town for some fun. He told my hubby and me about how wonderful Michala is, and I knew whoever this lady was, that she had her hands full and must have been perfect for him. (love ya, Brent!)

I had the pleasure of meeting Michala for the first time at my wedding. And I knew. I knew right there on the dance floor that they were a great couple. They both have a work hard / play hard mentality. We were all surprised (even Michala, I think) when Brent popped the question. You see, every time we asked if they were going to get married - because we all knew they would eventually - they replied that they were taking their time.

I was very excited to get an email from Michala to work on her invitations, programs, favors and wine labels. The destination wedding is at a resort in Lake of the Ozarks, MO and, we are patiently (er, not so patiently) awaiting the trip.

Now the the invitations are officially out...here they are. These have to be some of my favorite invitations so far!


Looking forward to the fan programs, favors and wine labels soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment