February 26, 2010

Tardy Valentine's: Table Decor

Things have gotten so busy, that I forgot to post the Valentine's table decor from this year. Oh the sham! I guess getting it posted before the end of February will have to do. This table was decorated for Valentine's with things that I already had at home, with the exception of the flowers. I also used a lot of the theme from my silver (white) Christmas table. Here's the table before (at Christmas):

And here is the after:

As you can see, they are very similar. My Christmas table was able to take us through the holiday, into the New Year and to Valentine's.

The table is without the silver trees, silver ornaments and Christmas china, but gained the red napkins, flowers and a touch of red stain ribbon around the vases to add even more color.


Plus, the flowers are carnations = inexpensive. All I did was bundle them up, put a clear (shot) glass inside the big vase for water and there you have it.



Old Time Pottery:
Vase, Silver Branches & Spray, Mirrors, Candle Sticks and Candles, Silver mosaic candle holders, red napkins, Silver beaded napkin rings
Michael's: Silver pillar candles
Wal-Mart: White Vase Filler (a bargain!)
Target: Silver Christmas Trees,
Square and Cylinder Vases
Hobby Lobby: Silver chargers

No comments:

Post a Comment