February 16, 2010

Gift Wrapping: Baby Shower

Baby showers are always fun - a great way to bond with with friends as they make a new journey into parenthood. It is also a great way to learn all kinds of stuff that you didn't ever want to know about your friends - and for me (someone without little ones) - scare the crap out of me every wanting to have kids. Eke. Presentation is always fun with gifts, so below is a great idea for how to put together a baby shower gift with little effort.

After gathering all the registry list, I started hunting for things big and small, bulky and filler gifts to make my basket. Target has everything Valentine's Day on sale, so finding a great, and inexpensive basket was easy. I came home and layed everything out on the floor.


First, I stuffed the bottom of my basket with tissue paper in order to have the gifts sit up a little higher and not get lost.

Start with the largest piece and set it right in the middle.
Then start filling in with the smaller items.

Add a bow and card, and you have an easy and fun way to present your gift to the mom-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment