February 24, 2010

Color Career Counselor

Can your favorite color help choose your career? CareerPath.com has a tool that may help you choose a path. From their site: The Dewey Color System® is now the world's most accurate career testing instrument. This report based on your personality traits indicates your two most enjoyable day-day-day occupation skills.

My results were pretty spot on:
I am definitely impulsive with my words...something I try to work on everyday. Sensitive to others and pretty intuitive. What was most was "constantly learning something new". That is very true. My boredom gets the best of me most of the time, and I am always looking to learn or do something different or new.

My career suggestions are close as well. I currently work in marketing and graphic design + I love decorating and anything that is crafty or creative.

What is cool about this test is that it gives you a second category. Again, my results:
This, I guess, is where the entrepreneurial part of me comes in - which I am glad that they are secondary traits. I've been told I'm a pretty good negotiator. (It's gotten me a few raises in the past!)

Take the test here...what are your results???

No comments:

Post a Comment