July 7, 2010

Happy Blogiversary to Me.


This blog is just one today, but looking back over the year at what has been accomplished - in paper details, in food, in decorating my old house and starting all over at a new one, I am proud of myself.  I never thought that I'd actually keep this up like I have. Never the [conscious] intention, this little blog has turned into a real passion for me and has really launched the entrepreneur side of myself into high gear. The best part about that is that I have gotten to work with old friends and made new friends along the way, falling in love with the creations we have come up with together, and making the big events in their lives a little more special. I really do love this little part of my life. What a blessing! Here's to many more blogging years and paper details...Happy Blog-iversay to me!

P.S. In honor of my 1 year Blog-iversary, I created a Facebook Fan page...check it out! 

2 comments:

  1. I discovered your blog through Brent's FB page. I received his wedding invitation and thought is was so beautiful. You are quite talented. I am getting married the same day, so I can't attend. I enjoyed reading all of your wedding tips! I got my wedding dress at The Bride Room and totally agree that they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, congratulations on your big day! And thank you for the kind words. The gals at TBR are the best in town, I know you had a wonderful experience finding the dress of your dreams there.

    ReplyDelete