May 17, 2010

Recipe of the Week. Marinated Cheese Appetizer.


This is the one of the hors d'ourves served at my brother's shower  and mention that I was going to get the recipe here. I served this at my hubby's b-day party, along with my fabulous guacamole, and this was the first thing gone - by a mile. It is easy - but impressive. My favorite kind of cooking.

Marinated Cheese Appetizer

30 min | 30 min prep
SERVES 6 -8
  1. Cut cheddar cheese and cream cheese into 1/4 inch slices, then again in half.
  2. Using a small dish, place cheese slices on end alternating cheddar and cream cheese.
  3. Make the marinade by combining sugar, basil, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, pimento, parsley, onion and garlic.
  4. Pour marinade over cheese, cover and refrigerate overnight.
  5. Serve with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment