January 19, 2010

Home Improvement Tips - Painting Around Your Toilet.

Painting is no fun. But the result of it is! We painted a lot of things recently in our totally white house. Actually, there was no "we" in that. It was just me. Sorry hunny.


So, I got every room done except for the toilet room. It's tiny. And Skittle yellow. I'm 6 feet tall, but had some problems getting a ladder in there to cut in around the ceiling. Enter 6'6" tall husband. He was able to get in there with just a step stool.

Now, being an extremely messy painter, I decided to give our little bathroom some defenses.


So, I wanted to pass along this little tip: plastic wrap and painters tape. There was no way a drop of paint was going to get on that toilet. Plus, you don't even need to be careful painting behind the tank. Happy painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment