November 27, 2009

Topping Off Your Christmas Tree.



During my childhood, the most exciting part of decorating for Christmas came when it was time to top off the tree. My brother and I switched off each year. We had a delicate & beautiful hand-crafted angel from Robert Moore & Co. Our tree was very traditional. White lights and ornaments ranging from the ones my brother and I made in kindergarten class to gifts and heirlooms. We loved pulling out all the favorites each year and carefully choosing a place for it to spend the next few weeks on our real tree. An angel topper was the most fitting for our tree's personality.

Each Christmas tree has a theme - a theme that reflects your family's personality. And the topper reflects that theme. What is your theme?. I have a different theme this year and will be working on it over the next few days. Stay tuned to see this unique idea for your tree this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment