November 25, 2009

StyleScope from HomeGoods.

Loving this. My love for HomeGoods is proved again... they have put together a style horoscope for their buyers.



The Results.


Although I didn't think the title matched my style personality, the description seemed spot on. Comfort. Warmth. Bold color. Balanced neutrals.



I love organizing, yet it is also a challenge in such a small home with little time. My bed is my happy place. We love entertaining, and it has become easy now that our pantry keeps things that are easy to whip up at the last minute.



Don't be afraid of bold color in small spaces! I have a dark chocolate bathroom, a huge red wall in the main living space and a bright green bedroom and it looks great - but somehow all cohesive. Think things through and take a look through different magazines for inspiration. A few of my favs... Pottery Barn, West Elm, Ikea, Crate & Barrel. Take the quiz here!

No comments:

Post a Comment