October 26, 2009

Brinkley-Kinslow Reception.



Danielle and Kris know how to throw a party! I tip my hat to the wonderful Laurie of Nashville Event Space who planned this shindig. The couple and bridal party were introduced and the partying began. I love the gobo...an easy way to punch up your space with little effort and incorporate a theme.

Picking a great space for your reception can save you a ton of money and effort. The Avenue made a great backdrop to add beautiful linens, lighting and centerpieces for a great atmosphere.

At the end of the evening, the couple ran out and hopped in a trolley to make their get away. When my husband and I were taking their goodies back to their house (remember they are our best couple friends!)...look who showed up...so we snapped a picture of these two making their first trip through the front door as a married couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment